Shine Media is a Social Enterprise that works with young people from diverse backgrounds who aspire to work in the media industry.
As Shine Media continues to grow, we are in need of a Social Media Assistant to help maintain the social networking sites and to interact with our large database of young people, through Facebook posts, tweets right through to YouTube.
We are in the middle of a transformation plan, and so we need an intern who is capable of thinking creatively, working effectively on their own and as part of a team and is passionate about engaging with all kinds of people and increasing diversity within media!
– Excellent English communication skills
– Honest and extremely knowledgeable and efficient with regard to the traditional and modern forms of the Social Media environment
– In particular a very good understanding of Facebook and Twitter; a clear understanding with regard to creating feeds and links with Facebook pages
– An ability to help grow the number of followers and friends without using automated software.
– Knowledge of SEO and tracking & analysing Social Media is desired but not essential.
– Microsoft Office software, including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
– Article and blog writing
– Interview techniques
– Adobe Photoshop
– Knowledge of Final Cut Pro
– Video Journalism
This is an unpaid internship for a minimum of 3 months. It is a full time position however hours are flexible. Immediate start.
To apply please send a CV and 3 ideas for a social media campaign which Shine Media can use to effectively engage with large numbers of young people through the use of Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and various other social networking sites.
Send to Funmi Badmus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 21st December 2012
For more information about the role please send your inquiries to email@example.com
Best of luck!
Facebook: Shine Media